How Much Should You Work on Your Weaknesses?
Episode 288 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Your Strengths vs Weaknesses in Business
We all have things we are really good at and some things in our business that we aren't so great at. Some will tell you to work on your weakness and make them a strength. But what if you could improve them enough to be dangerous and then have others that pick up the ball and run with it? How can you leverage your weaknesses to your advantage?
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Know Your Business Numbers Course
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
Start Earning More $$$
Tired of working 60 - 70 hours a week and still barely making ends meet?
What if you could start earning more money right away and not increase the hours you are working?
In this ebook, I'll introduce you to the 8 Steps to start increasing your sales and revenue right away.
So, if you are ready to Start Making $100,000 in TAKE HOME PAY...
Download the book today to get started!
Don’t You Think it is Time You Start Making What You Deserve!