Most Businesses Fail Due to Poor Cash Flow
Episode 220 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Your Lack of Cash Flow Is Killing You!
Struggling to make ends meet? Have great sales, yet there is nothing left at the end of the month? Most Businesses Fail Due to Poor Cash Flow. Having proper cash flow is about having the money needed to cover your expenses, business needs and any hiccups your business might run into. If the weather is bad or the road gets closed, you still have bills and employees to pay. If a large customer fails to pay, would your business be at risk?
In this week’s episode, we will take a deeper look into what causes business owners to have poor cash flow. Then we will discuss what you can do to improve your cash flow.
Please don’t forget this crucial piece of your business!
Quote of the Week: “Never take your eyes off the cash flow because it's the lifeblood of business”. – Sir Richard Branson
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
Badass Business Owner Learning Center
Are You a Badass Business Owner Ready to Make Even More Profits?
Be a Founding Member when the Doors Open!
Sign up below for updates & help determine the content!