Let's Check Your Report Card
Episode 221 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Would You Hire Yourself?
In today’s episode: Would You Hire Yourself? What Would Your Report Card Over the Past Year Look Like? By Looking at Your Past Performance You Can Set the Tone Going Forward. In this episode, we will take a look at your wins & losses and how you can use them to have an awesome upcoming year!
How would you rate your business on the following for example?
Quality of Jobs
Communication with Customers
Working ON the Business vs Just IN the Business
Your Goals for the Year
Employees – Hiring, Training, Developing Them
Self-Development / Mentorships
Dive into the episode and let's walk through these and a few others to see how you are doing. What is going well and what isn’t. And more importantly how you can kick butt in the new year!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “Money Should Never Change One’s Values. Making Money is Only a Report Card. It is a Way to Tell How You’re Doing” – Thomas J Stanley
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
Badass Business Owner Learning Center
Are You a Badass Business Owner Ready to Make Even More Profits?
Be a Founding Member when the Doors Open!
Sign up below for updates & help determine the content!