Why Staying in Touch with Your Past Customers is Crucial
Episode 227 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Why You Should Use Email in Your Marketing Plan
Why Staying in Touch with Your Past Customers is Crucial. One of the best ways to grow your business and grow your sales is by creating customer frequency. You do this is by staying in touch with them.
Most local business owners haven’t been taking advantage of email marketing. Not so much to sell them something, but more to create a bond and connection. This way you can stay top of mind. You can do this by sharing tips, tricks, and other great information to help them and provide value.
Let’s take a deeper dive into this valuable marketing idea for your small business.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “I want to do business with a company that treats emailing me as a privilege, not a transaction.” Andrea Mignolo
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF