Service-Based Business Owners Must Include Labor Hours in COGS
Episode 279 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Why You Should Include Labor Hours in Your Cost of Goods Sold
Service-Based Business Owners Must Include Labor Hours in their Cost of Goods Sold in order to get a true cost basis and calculate a true gross margin on their services. Especially when labor is part of the actual service.
Most importantly, solo business owners need to include labor hours too! They need to assign a typical hourly wage as if they have hired someone other than themselves to do the job. This is the only way to get a true COGS for services.
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Ready to Dive in and Learn Your Business Numbers Better?
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
Start Earning More $$$
Tired of working 60 - 70 hours a week and still barely making ends meet?
What if you could start earning more money right away and not increase the hours you are working?
In this ebook, I'll introduce you to the 8 Steps to start increasing your sales and revenue right away.
So, if you are ready to Start Making $100,000 in TAKE HOME PAY...
Download the book today to get started!
Don’t You Think it is Time You Start Making What You Deserve!