It is Easier (and Cheaper) to Keep a Customer Than to Find New Ones
Episode 207 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Here is what we discuss in today's episode:
Why You Need to Stay in Touch with Your Past Customers
It is Easier (and Cheaper) to Keep a Customer Than to Find New Ones. Too often, we spend our time and energy trying to track down new customers or clients. The reality is we need to do a much better job at keeping and retaining the ones we already have. Not only is it easier, it is much cheaper! We will go over why this is important but also discuss how you can go about this and what you should be checking in with them with. I think you have a great opportunity if you grasp this one best practice.
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
Start Earning More $$$
Tired of working 60 - 70 hours a week and still barely making ends meet?
What if you could start earning more money right away and not increase the hours you are working?
In this ebook, I'll introduce you to the 8 Steps to start increasing your sales and revenue right away.
So, if you are ready to Start Making $100,000 in TAKE HOME PAY...
Download the book today to get started!
Don’t You Think it is Time You Start Making What You Deserve!