Improve Efficiencies & Earn More Profits!
Episode 268 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Why You Need a Simple Employee Checklist
Every small business owner dreams of building their business. Creating more sales and more profits. I often hear how they feel frustrated by their employees. Either the employee turnover is high, they can’t find good help or the employees just seem to always stopping and asking questions.
Both of these problems can actually be helped by having an employee checklist in place. An employee checklist will create a roadmap for the employee to stay on task and be more efficient. These leads to happier employees and more of your time being given back to you now that you don’t have to constantly stop to address issues.
In this episode, we dive into a few examples and why each of you, whether you have employees or not, should always have a checklist in place for most jobs or services you provide.
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
Badass Business Owner Learning Center
Are You a Badass Business Owner Ready to Make Even More Profits?
Be a Founding Member when the Doors Open!
Sign up below for updates & help determine the content!