Are Customers Cheap or Looking for Value?
Episode 228 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Why Are Customers So Cheap?
Are you one of the business owners that are always complaining that your customers are cheap and always looking for a deal? Sure, there are some folks that only want specials and discounts, but for many others, they are looking for quality. Let’s take a deeper dive into this common frustration of many business owners.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “Customers don’t measure you on how hard you tried. They measure you on what you deliver” Steve Jobs
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF