Maybe You Have a Perceived Value Problem!
Episode 274 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Why Are Customers So Cheap?
Why are customers so cheap? Maybe You Have a Perceived Value Problem! Maybe You Are Missing the Pain Points You Solve? Let's dive in and see what might be causing this issue. Too often we think of our customers or clients as being cheap when in reality, we have created the monster we hate. We have created a “cheap” feeling business vs a business value. Does that tick you off? It should!
Afterall, are people buying $5 water, or a $1,000 cell phone and others that would never do such a thing. It is all about pain points and perceived value.
It should! Let’s discuss how you can turn around that perception!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Ready to Dive in and Learn Your Business Numbers Better?
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Know Your Business Numbers Course
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
Badass Business Owner Learning Center
Are You a Badass Business Owner Ready to Make Even More Profits?
Be a Founding Member when the Doors Open!
Sign up below for updates & help determine the content!