You Need to Focus on the Fundamental of Your Small Business Just Like the Pros
Episode 231 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
What You and Michael Jordan Have in Common
Every great athlete knows the importance of having strong fundamentals and so does every great business owner. While you might not be taking 10,000 free throw shots each day, you do need to practice just as religiously with the areas of your business that you need to be able to do blindfolded at a world class level like Michael Jordan and other top athletes have and continue to do. So, before you try to shoot for the moon and knock one out of the park, make sure you have a strong foundation to continue to build your business upon!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “The minute you get away from fundamentals – whether its proper technique, work ethic or mental preparation – the bottom can fall out of your game, your schoolwork, your job, whatever you’re doing.” – Michael Jordan
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF