Is There an Easy Way to Determine What an Employee Should Be Bringing in Revenue?
Episode 204 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Here is what we discuss in today's episode:
What Should Your Employee Return on Investment Be?
Is There an Easy Way to Determine What an Employee Should Be Bringing in Revenue? Well, that is a tricky question since all businesses are different and expectations of each position you hire for has different expectations. The key is to focus on what the job is worth, maxing out your employee execution on expectations, developing them to the next level and what this position frees up for even more sales. Let’s talk about this a little deeper and get some perspective on your team.
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
Start Earning More $$$
Tired of working 60 - 70 hours a week and still barely making ends meet?
What if you could start earning more money right away and not increase the hours you are working?
In this ebook, I'll introduce you to the 8 Steps to start increasing your sales and revenue right away.
So, if you are ready to Start Making $100,000 in TAKE HOME PAY...
Download the book today to get started!
Don’t You Think it is Time You Start Making What You Deserve!