What Sales are Needed to Break Even Each Month?
Episode 251 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
What is Your Business's Breakeven Point?
Do you know what your sales need to be to Breakeven? If you are like most business owners, you don’t. However, this is one of the most important numbers you need to know. Especially if you have a seasonal business. Your Breakeven point is where the sales you produce allow you to pay for your cost of goods plus any expenses you have. Let’s take a deeper dive to help you understand this number and how to calculate it. The video that is referenced can be found at https://youtu.be/MvpaSYxIak0
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business