What Goes Into Your Cost of Goods Sold?
Episode 261 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
What Goes Into Your COGS
In this week’s know your business numbers series, we will discuss the next part of your P & L Report – Your COGS. But what exactly goes into your costs of goods sold? Where does payroll go? Cogs or Expenses? Should you breakdown your COGS into categories? We will take a look at these items plus why your COGS might be lower or higher than what you actually use that month.
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
Badass Business Owner Learning Center
Are You a Badass Business Owner Ready to Make Even More Profits?
Be a Founding Member when the Doors Open!
Sign up below for updates & help determine the content!