What Exactly is Your Business Paying You Each Hour?
Episode 265 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Using Your Profit & Loss to Determine Your Hourly Wage
As a small business owner, your goal is to create a better a better life & income for yourself. But have you ever stopped and figured out what exactly you earn an hour?
Sure you work tons of hours, but what exactly to you make?
What if you could take your profit & loss statement and the number of hours you work, and using a simple calculation, determine what you make?
This is especially helpful for anyone who pays themselves out of the business profits vs a typical paycheck.
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
Badass Business Owner Learning Center
Are You a Badass Business Owner Ready to Make Even More Profits?
Be a Founding Member when the Doors Open!
Sign up below for updates & help determine the content!