Increase Your Profits by Understanding Your Business Numbers
Episode 253 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Understanding Your Profit and Loss Statement
The cornerstone of knowing your business numbers begins with your business report card – Your Profit & Loss Statement. It is important that you know some of the key areas you should be looking at each month. Let’s walk through a typical P & L statement and how you can use to understand your profitability. Increase Your Profits by Understanding Your Business Numbers
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business