Time to Reflect on What Went Well & What Changes Need to Be Made
Episode 224 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Time to Start Planning for the New Year
As we head into the new year, you will start to set your goals for 2019. Now is a great time to look backward and review your successes and opportunities and what you can learn from them. What will you not do next year? What processes need to be fixed? What worked well and that you want to repeat at an even better success rate?
As you set goals, you want to make sure that you also dive into the “how”. How will you make it happen? How will you pay for it? In this episode, we will break all of this down and help get you set in the right direction to have an awesome next year! (Or rest of this year depending on what you listen)
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” & “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail”
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF