How Much in Profits Are Lost Due to Bad Employees?
Episode 273 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
The Cost of Keeping Poor Performing Employees
What if you could figure out the amount of profit you are losing due to having poor performing employees? Well, there is!
By using the numbers you already have at your fingertips, you can discover how much in profit and in sales are lost due to not addressing the performance issues within your company. Would it shock you to learn that some folks are losing over $10,000 to $20,000 a year?
Don’t you think it is time you take a look at what you might be losing in your business?
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business