Focus on a Smaller Area to Earn More Profits
Episode 266 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
The 5 Mile Radius Rule for Your Local Business
So how far do you search for business? Do you travel 5 miles? 10 miles? Up to 50 miles? What if I told you that the vast majority of your business should be coming from within a 5-mile radius? Most neighborhoods have thousands of potential customers within any 5-mile radius. The key is to focus on solving a pain point that many of the folks in that area are searching for.
Too often we try and shotgun all over the place vs using a sniper rifle in a small area. By going all over the place, you are costing yourself profit by wasting time driving all over the place. Once you back out your drive time and costs, you are making less than you thought. This is time you could have taken a closer job making more money.
In this episode, we take a deeper dive into why this is an important concept and when is the best time to go beyond the 5-mile radius rule!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
Badass Business Owner Learning Center
Are You a Badass Business Owner Ready to Make Even More Profits?
Be a Founding Member when the Doors Open!
Sign up below for updates & help determine the content!