There Really Aren't Dumb Questions – Be Brave and Ask!
Episode 203 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Here is what we discuss in today's episode:
Never Be Embarrassed By What You Don't Know
Have you ever had a business question that you were just too embarrassed to ask as you felt you would be judged or it would come across as a dumb question? Well, you aren't alone. Many folks, especially longer-term business owners, often don't ask for help when they are seeking information that would help them grow their business. You should never feel ashamed or embarrassed by your question. You are asking for a reason. You want to improve! I want to push you to ask the questions you need to grow your business, no matter how small or how “stupid” you might think they are.
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
Start Earning More $$$
Tired of working 60 - 70 hours a week and still barely making ends meet?
What if you could start earning more money right away and not increase the hours you are working?
In this ebook, I'll introduce you to the 8 Steps to start increasing your sales and revenue right away.
So, if you are ready to Start Making $100,000 in TAKE HOME PAY...
Download the book today to get started!
Don’t You Think it is Time You Start Making What You Deserve!