How Do You Prepare for a Minimum Wage Increase?
Episode 235 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
How to Handle Minimum Wage Increases & Your Profitability
With minimum wage creeping up in many areas and the push to get to a $15 an hour minimum wage, it is important that as a local business owner that you are prepared on how to offset this hit to your profitability. Let’s take a look at some of the options that you have. Plus, we will discuss a gameplan to start getting ready for the $15 an hour that is sure to come.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “Our attitude is that if you hire good people and pay them a fair wage, then good things will happen for the company.” – James Sinegal”
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
Start Earning More $$$
Tired of working 60 - 70 hours a week and still barely making ends meet?
What if you could start earning more money right away and not increase the hours you are working?
In this ebook, I'll introduce you to the 8 Steps to start increasing your sales and revenue right away.
So, if you are ready to Start Making $100,000 in TAKE HOME PAY...
Download the book today to get started!
Don’t You Think it is Time You Start Making What You Deserve!