Leave Them Knowing the Pain Points You Solve
Episode 260 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Fine Tune Your Elevator Speech
Leave Them Knowing the Pain Points You Solve | Whether you are at a networking event or being asked what you do for a living, you often times only have 30, 60, 90 seconds to tell folks what it is you do. Many of us, tell them the industry we are in but fail to tell them the pain points we solve. One is about ‘branding' and the other is what will help them refer you to their family, friends, customers.
For example, a landscaper might say they do landscaping like mowing, trimming, etc vs saying that you help homeowners who have received an HOA violation for weeds or you help busy homeowners so they can have their weekends off with their family vs working in the yard.
So next time you introduce yourself and your business, will you share the pain points you solve or just the business you are in?
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business