Do They Suck or Is it You?
Episode 233 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Do Your Employees Suck?
In today’s episode: Do your employees suck? Is it them or is it you? Employees suck because: you hire them wrong, you fail to train them, you fail to communicate with them, or you don't treat them well.
Sure, they have no skin in the game, but they can be passionate about your vision and your business. They do this by feeling part of the team. Let’s discuss the most common reasons that your employees might suck.
Hiring them Right:
- Finding the right folks
- Not Fogging up the mirror
- Listen – are the blowing smoke, do they know what they are talking about
- Do they have a personality
- Onboarding Process
- Teach them expectations
- Have an ongoing process
Is something going on in their life
- Family Issues?
- Especially if they have had no issues in the past
- Listen to them
- They need to know the exceptions
- If they fail – ask how you failed them first
- Customer frustrations occur when they aren't in the know
- Already discussed lack of communication
- How you speak to them
- Do you listen to them
- Do their opinions matter
- Bossy vs Boss
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers .” – Stephen Covey
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
Start Earning More $$$
Tired of working 60 - 70 hours a week and still barely making ends meet?
What if you could start earning more money right away and not increase the hours you are working?
In this ebook, I'll introduce you to the 8 Steps to start increasing your sales and revenue right away.
So, if you are ready to Start Making $100,000 in TAKE HOME PAY...
Download the book today to get started!
Don’t You Think it is Time You Start Making What You Deserve!