Working Too Many Hours and Feeling Your Business is Out of Control?
Episode 208 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Here is what we discuss in today's episode:
Do You Own Your Business or Does it Own You?
Working too Many Hours and Feeling Your Business is Out of Control? If you are missing out on life and feel like you have no control, I think you know the answer. Far too often we are working 50, 60 or 70 hours a week with no time to sleep, workout, spend with family, take vacations or enjoy the things we do when not working. If this sounds like you, then you are probably being owned by your business. Let’s talk about how to claim back your life and start owning the business vs it owning you!
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
Start Earning More $$$
Tired of working 60 - 70 hours a week and still barely making ends meet?
What if you could start earning more money right away and not increase the hours you are working?
In this ebook, I'll introduce you to the 8 Steps to start increasing your sales and revenue right away.
So, if you are ready to Start Making $100,000 in TAKE HOME PAY...
Download the book today to get started!
Don’t You Think it is Time You Start Making What You Deserve!