Finding Profit in Your Expenses
Episode 263 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Diving Into Your Profit & Loss Expenses
In the next part of our Know Your Business Numbers Series, we will take a look at the next part of the profit and loss statement, your expenses.
Your expenses are all the other costs of running your business other than your cost of goods sold. Like your cost of goods sold, your expense will be a percent of sales on your profit & loss. Your expenses will be broken down into subcategories that will allow you to track where your profits are going. You should have a budget in place and compare your actual expenses on the p/l vs your budget. Let’s take a deeper dive into understanding your expenses.
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
Badass Business Owner Learning Center
Are You a Badass Business Owner Ready to Make Even More Profits?
Be a Founding Member when the Doors Open!
Sign up below for updates & help determine the content!