Having a Detailed Plan of Attack
Episode 225 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Diving Into Your Numbers and Setting a Great Plan
In today’s episode: This is the time of the year that you start to put together your gameplan for the new year. Last week we discussed looking back at your wins and losses and what you can learn from them. This week we want to discuss why you need to set some specific goals for Sales, Profitability & Your Budget. You want to not only set an annual goal but break them down by month.
Finally, you will want to figure out the “how” you get there. The first now begins with setting time to work “on” your business on a regular basis. By starting now, you can create a habit you can continue into the new year!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “If you gave me 6 hours to chop down a tree, I would take 4 hours to sharpen the axe” – Abraham Lincoln
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
Badass Business Owner Learning Center
Are You a Badass Business Owner Ready to Make Even More Profits?
Be a Founding Member when the Doors Open!
Sign up below for updates & help determine the content!