How Can You Figure Out if You Can Pay for Them?
Episode 271 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Can You Afford that New Employee
The comes a tipping point for each business owner when they need to bring aboard some help. Maybe that new employee is so you can expand your business or maybe even take stuff off your plate. Either way, you need to make sure that your business can afford that new hire. Here we take a quick look at how to do the quick math on what you need to produce in new sales & profits to afford this new hire.
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
Badass Business Owner Learning Center
Are You a Badass Business Owner Ready to Make Even More Profits?
Be a Founding Member when the Doors Open!
Sign up below for updates & help determine the content!