Dive Into Where Your Sales Are Coming From
Episode 259 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Breaking Down Revenue on Your Profit & Loss Statement
In this week's episode of the Know Your Business Numbers Series, I want to share why I think you need to break down your sales/revenue categories on your income statement. By looking at each core area of your sales, you can gain a lot of intel on where you should be focusing your energy and time to grow your sales, but also on where to grow your profits. Information is power and there are a lot of opportunities that can be found in where your sales are coming from.
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
Start Earning More $$$
Tired of working 60 - 70 hours a week and still barely making ends meet?
What if you could start earning more money right away and not increase the hours you are working?
In this ebook, I'll introduce you to the 8 Steps to start increasing your sales and revenue right away.
So, if you are ready to Start Making $100,000 in TAKE HOME PAY...
Download the book today to get started!
Don’t You Think it is Time You Start Making What You Deserve!