Going from Corporate American to Local Business Owner
Episode 250 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
9 Lessons I Learned from My Ice Cream Shop
Going from Corporate American to Local Business Owner was an interesting transition. During my 5 years of owning my ice cream shop, I learned a few things that every future small business owner making the transition, will probably learn as well.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood” – Ralph Waldo Emmerson
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Why I Believe You Can Earn $100,000 in Take Home Profits:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question or Suggest a Topic for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Course: Create over 30 Different Sales Ideas to Grow Your Local Business
Badass Business Owner Learning Center
Are You a Badass Business Owner Ready to Make Even More Profits?
Be a Founding Member when the Doors Open!
Sign up below for updates & help determine the content!