Grow Your Sales by Increasing What Your Customers Spend
Episode 216 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Increase Your Sales by Increasing Your Average Ticket
In part 3 or our series of Growing Your Sales, we will take a look at the 3rd bucket that new sales come from. How you grow your sales by increasing your average ticket.
Here are a few of the areas we will take a deeper dive into:
Will You Raise Prices?
Think Register Areas –Walmart/Grocery
Power of Add On Items
Upsell – ie. “Fries with That”
Change Mix – What You push
So, if you are looking to increase your sales let's hop in and find ways to raise what your customers spend on each visit.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic”
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF
Start Earning More $$$
Tired of working 60 - 70 hours a week and still barely making ends meet?
What if you could start earning more money right away and not increase the hours you are working?
In this ebook, I'll introduce you to the 8 Steps to start increasing your sales and revenue right away.
So, if you are ready to Start Making $100,000 in TAKE HOME PAY...
Download the book today to get started!
Don’t You Think it is Time You Start Making What You Deserve!