You Manage Things – Your Lead People
Episode 213 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Here is what we discuss in today's episode:
7 Leadership Lessons I've Learned Thru the Years
“You Manage Things – You Lead People” – This is one of my favorite quotes. It is so true. Whether you have 1 employee (yourself) or 5, 10, 50+. Your leadership skills will determine if you can take your business to the next level. Over the years I’ve learned 7 great lessons that I’d like to share with you.
In this episode, I'll share my passion for being a great leader and why it is critical for us to embrace so we can grow our business.
I'll also share my thoughts on the 7 Lessons below:
- Your People are the Key to your Success
- You Manage Things – You Lead People
- You Are Only as Good As Your Weakest Link
- Let Your People Have a Voice & Listen to that Voice
- Empower Your People – Learn to Let Go
- Do You Have Problem or Do You Have a Situation / Opportunity?
- Stay Calm – Everyone Feeds off You
On the podcast, I dive in deeper on each one. None of these are new but they are all battled tested by the best leaders the world has seen. I've learned how true they are through my years as a leader and I think you will as well. Listen below or on your favorite podcast app.
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF