Grow Your Sales by Increasing Your Customer Frequency
Episode 215 – The Local Small Business Coach Podcast
Increase Your Sales by Increasing Your Customer Count
It is typically easier to get customers to be repeat customers vs trying to create new customers out of thin air. In part 2 or our 3 part series, we will dive in and take a closer look at the various ways you can improve your customer frequency.
Businesses that have good growth and constant income have a great customer frequency. Even businesses that have a “once and done” can do this! We will discuss how.
Here are a few of the areas we will take a deeper dive into:
– Creating Customer Frequency via Other Business Owners Who Refer Your Business
– Networking & Being the “go to”
– The Role Customer Service & Quality Play in How Often Folks Come Back
– Making Your Customers Feel Special
– Creating a Need for them to Come Return
– Creating an “Experience”
– Bounce Back Coupons
– Frequency / Loyalty Cards
– Staying in Contact with Past Clients Via Emails/Newsletter
– Referral Programs
– Using Family Nights
– Identifying Poor Service, Communication or other Processes that Are Causing a Lack of Repeat Business
So, if you are looking to increase your sales let's hop in and use your existing customers/clients to grow your business! Listen to the episode below or on your favorite podcast app.
Don't Forget to Listen to Part 1 – 9 Ways to Increase Your Sales by Increasing Your Customer Count
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “It is not your customer’s job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don’t have the chance to forget you” – Patricia Fripp
Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Local Small Business Coach Podcast Below or on Your Phone:
Join the Conversation in our Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
Don’t forget to shoot me an email on any topic or question you would love for me to cover in an upcoming episode of the show. Just send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thinking of Getting a Coach? Check out my work with me page
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Leave a Question for the Show: Ask a Question
- Website/Training Materials
- Become a Founding Member of Our Upcoming Membership Site – Click for More Info
- Get Your FREE eBook –8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
- Get your free Business Health Check PDF